Skip to content
School District Referral
- A school official (teacher or administrator) should contact Full Circle Academy (FCA) to inquire about current openings or waitlist. You can call us at 701-478-0221 or email us at email@example.com.
- FCA will schedule a meeting with you to discuss the prospective student’s strengths and needs as part of our effort to determine if FCA will be an appropriate fit to achieve the student’s goals.
- FCA will invite the student and their parents/guardians to schedule a tour of FCA so we can answer any questions they may have.
- The school team will schedule a meeting with parents and FCA to discuss the student’s anticipated programming needs. We can answer any questions the team may have about the academy.
- The school team and FCA will meet again to adjust the IEP to reflect the new setting, parents will complete the FCA enrollment forms, and the public school will share the student’s records and cumulative file with FCA.
- Ongoing communication will occur between the student’s public school, FCA, and parents throughout the process and while the student is enrolled.