Private Enrollment Inquiry
Steps in the Process
- Parent/guardian can schedule a tour of the school and/or submit the Enrollment Interest form.
- Within ten days of receiving the Interest in Enrollment form, FCA will follow up with the parents to discuss the student’s potential enrollment. We’ll ask about your child’s strengths and needs and request any further required documentation (IEP, diagnostic reports, medical records, etc.) needed for us to determine if FCA will be an appropriate fit to achieve your child’s goals.
- Once FCA has reviewed all documentation and made a determination as to whether or not FCA will be a good fit for your child, FCA will schedule a meeting with you to discuss programming and answer any questions about the academy.
- If you wish to move forward with enrollment, the next step is to notify your child’s special education team at the district and complete the FCA enrollment forms.
- The school team and FCA will meet to adjust the student’s IEP to reflect the new setting and the public school will share all records and cumulative files with FCA.
- Ongoing communication will occur between the student’s public school, FCA, and parents throughout the process and while your child is enrolled.